Human ResourcesHeather Store, SHRM-CP, PHR
Human Resources Director
Calumet Electronics Corporation
25830 Depot Street
Calumet, MI 49913
(906) 337-1305 (Office)
(906) 337-5359 (Fax)
Business Office Hours
|Monday - Friday||8AM - 5PM EST|
When Calumet Electronics was created 50 years ago, the founders had one goal in mind – create local jobs. Today we employ more than 200 people and continue to grow our Calumet family.
Our commitment to people and quality has positioned us as one of the industry’s leading suppliers of high-performance printed circuit boards. We’ve earned this position with our passionate team of engineers, operators, service reps and managers, who are devoted to doing great work and appreciate the U.P. lifestyle.
We have managers who dogsled all winter, operators who fish daily, and engineers in rock bands. Everyone is welcome at Calumet Electronics!
If you’re looking for a career with an industry leader who offers opportunity for advancement – please come grow with us.
Listed below are current positions for which we’re hiring. If you don’t see a job that fits you, we still encourage you to fill out an application — you never know what position may open up next, and we’d still like to meet you. You may email your completed application to Heather Store at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail your resume and/or application.
Current Job Listings: (Current as-of: 3/23/2017)
The position is primarily focused on converting customer technical data and specifications into manufacturing data using advanced CAM software applications and tools, as well as resolving data conversion discrepancies.
- Interpret and process customer data for import into Frontline Genesis
- Work with electronic data files such as Gerber, RS274X, ODB++, DXF, PDFs, etc
- Work within Frontline Genesis to produce 1-Ups, including:
- import data
- identify/name layers
- register layers
- create origin point
- verify drills
- create profile
- verify netlist
- create initial Genesis matrix
- Compare CAD data to fabrication data, analyze and resolve discrepancies
- Draft memos clearly explaining discrepancies or problems with customer data files
- Assist with routine production discrepancies (i.e., inner layer scaling, material changes, and other as assigned by the CAM Manager)
- Position Responsibilities – Populate Costing Worksheets
- Interpret and process incoming customer data
- Populate cost worksheets using Frontline Insight, review prints and fabrication drawings, and other tools as necessary
- Interact with sales to resolve missing or incorrect data
- Verify part is within Calumet’s production capabilities
- Identify a Risk Factor for a part
Several immediate full-time openings for entry-level production floor positions. Calumet Electronics offers three shifts Monday through Friday, competitive wages and a safe, clean working environment.
Position DetailsEntry Level
Manufacturing, Design, Production, Operators
High School/GED Required